How do energy markets impact the economics of solar power plants?
Sign Up to our social questions and Answers Engine to ask questions, answer people's questions, and connect with other people.
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.
Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported.
Please briefly explain why you feel this user should be reported.
1. The economics of solar power plants are highly impacted by the energy markets they are situated in.
2. In some markets, renewable energy like solar energy is generated more cheaply for consumers than fossil fuels.
3. Wind energy is commonly used in the energy market, but solar energy is becoming more attractive due to improving technologies and rising costs of electricity from fossil fuels.
4. The use of solar energy is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years, with hundreds of power generation plants expected to emerge by 2020.
5. Despite the declining cost of solar energy, its development and deployment require careful consideration of technical, economic, and policy aspects.
6. Capturing the effects of solar energy on production efficiencies and retail prices of goods requires the use of more sophisticated analysis tools.
7. Solar panels can have a significant impact on local environments and economies, beyond just providing renewable energy.
8. Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) technology is considered the most effective for power generation plants in energy markets.
9. Changes in wind power outputs can have both negative and positive effects on the economics of solar power in high-load scenarios.
10. The growth of the solar energy market is largely driven by increasing environmental pollution and government incentives and tax rebates for solar installation.
11. Solar power is becoming more accessible than ever, and demand for it is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years.
Source : ars.els-cdn.com